First, we boiled the eggs:
Sounds easy enough, right? No fires yet. Success.
Then we color the eggs:
Sorry for the blurry photo. Next blog will be called "Burnt Photos"
We escaped the dying process without any loss of blood or staining of porous tile. Success.
Even though I put all the eggs in the fridge overnight, I still felt iffy about them to actually serve with our Easter meal. Plus I bought waaaaay too many eggs and a family can only eat unless they're on the Atkin's diet so it was the best bet for burning through them. Refer to first photo. Success.
We decided to actually do a project or two from Pinterest and make bunny and chick deviled eggs. They look a little psychotic . . .but close enough to be recognizable.
All in all we had one claim tummy problems following partaking of the eggs but no one died. Success.