Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blogging- It's more than just free stuff

So, I work with a lot of bloggers every day. I read blogs. I even register to win prizes from time to time although I've never actually won. I read tweets and facebook posts. I see blogs come and go. I see blogs grow and grow. One might think: cool! I get tons of free stuff and all I have to do it write a little post here and there. So, check the dates on my last post. I think it was February?? I'm not even sure.
I love the idea of having a blog but it does require a little effort . . .and oh yeah . .committment.

I have gotten a few freebies, that's true. But unless I get serious about this, I'll never grow. I'm not even sure anyone out there wants to hear my thoughts. But alas, cyberspace is a big place. Maybe if I store my thoughts out there, I'll have more room to remember things like field day lunch money and charging my phone.

1 comment:

  1. I actually just stumbled across your blog from a post on Facebook. I didn't even know you started this. Believe me, I completely understand how hard it is to keep up with a blog. I had the best intentions about posting once a week, and I can't even keep up with that commitment. All this to say, I think you have a great sense of humor and I love reading your stories. Keep it up - whenever you can. :)

    ReplyDelete